By giving to AVSC, you are not just giving young athletes the gift of skiing and snowboarding; you're arming children with crucial values to succeed in their athletic, personal, and professional lives: commitment, teamwork, and integrity. It's AVSC's mission to give every child in the Roaring Fork Valley the opportunity to learn to ski or snowboard - we cannot fulfill this goal without you.
All about access:
- 100% of participants receive subsidies
- Over 350 sets of equipment given out for free each season
- $29,000 median income of scholarship recipient
- 38% athletes receive assistance
- 7 free buses providing transport from down valley for 244 kids
- Over $1.8 million in scholarships and subsidies given out on a yearly basis
"From the bottom of my heart, many thanks for the scholarships AVSC provided to four foster children with whom I have worked as a guardian. Every kid in this valley wants to ski or ride, and to have the opportunity, particularly for those who have had such immeasurable loss early in their lives, was a gift without price. Thank you so much for your work with those who truly need it."
- Guardian and Attorney at Law Kathy Goudy
AVSC's National Council are a dedicated group of winter sports supporters who provide the financial foundation for our organization. The collective contributions of this group have a seismic impact on the lives of children in the Roaring Fork Valley.
If you'd like to learn more about National
Council or join this group of outstanding supporters, please call or email Miah:
Thank you to our National Council members
AVSC is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service.