Summer Day Camp Registration Opens 3/15!
We are gearing up for another awesome summer at AVSC! Summer programs consist of the following:
- SUMMER DAY CAMPS are geared towards athletes enrolled in seasonal programs: Part-Time TEAM programs (PreDevo or 2- or 3-day TEAM programs), Aspen Supports Kids Programs (age 7+ / level 7+), Bill Koch Youth Ski League program (age 7+), as well as guest athletes. Registration opens on March 15th.
- SUMMER PROGRAMMING is included in the program fees for year-round programs (with the exception of travel camps and mountain biking). You will hear from your coaches and Program Director in the coming weeks regarding training schedules and offerings.
- SUMMER TRAVEL CAMPS are in the works! Due to COVID-19, we are patiently waiting to see what opportunities we will be able to pursue. Expect to hear from your coaches and Program Directors later this spring, and feel free to reach out in the meantime with questions.
SUMMER DAY CAMPS:
Registration is now open for summer day camps, which begin the week of June 7th! Click here to head straight into the registration platform, or click the camps below to learn more:
- Mountain Biking Camp
- Buttermilk Glacier Camp
- Trampoline + Ramp Camp
- Bike & Build: We are excited to bring back our Bike & Build scholarship program this summer, a collaboration between AVSC and Way of Compassion. Enrollment will be based on nomination. If you know a child (4th – 12th grade) that has wanted to learn to mountain bike but hasn’t had the chance to yet, nominate them to ride introductory trails and learn about bike maintenance with us! If you have a child in mind, please email your nomination letter to Meredith (email@example.com) by May 1st. This program is limited in size.
- Nordic Summer Day Camp: Coming soon – schedule TBD! Learn more here.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR DAY CAMPS